|10 Ride Pass||31 Day Pass||Day Pass|
|Senior (65+ years – must produce I.D.)||$3.00||$20.00||$57.00||$8|
|Student (Elementary & Secondary – must produce I.D.)||$3.00||$22.50||$62.00||$8|
|Student (12 years & under – must produce I.D.)||FREE|
|Children – Max 4 children per paying adult (5 and under)||FREE|
|Veterans (must produce I.D.)||FREE|
Our operators do not carry any change. You will need the exact cash fare. Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Proper identification may be required at the time of purchase, as well as at the time of boarding. Students require an ID issued by their educational institution; request a St. Catharines Transit Continuing Education or Secondary School Authorization Form with your school official if you do not have ID issued to you. Lost, damaged or stolen passes are not replaced or refunded. Fares are only valid on St. Catharines Transit buses servicing routes within St. Catharines and Thorold.
The Day Pass is purchased on the bus for $8.
An All Day Family Pass is available on weekends, statutory holidays, March break, Christmas break and from May 1st until Labour Day for $8 per day, and are purchased on the bus. Family passes can be used by one or two adults, accompanied by up to three children.
Post-secondary students may purchase a Semester Pass, valid between May 1st and August 31st for $290.
A 31 Day Pass allows for 31 days of consecutive, unlimited use of services from the first day of use on any bus.
The 31 Day Pass and Semester Pass are only available to be purchased at the Sales Locations mentioned below. Currently the Transit Commission Office or the Downtown Bus Terminal. Contact us if you need additional assistance.
For information on obtaining a Canada Armed Forces Veteran’s Service Card, please click here.
Only cash or debit are accepted for purchases at these sales locations.
St. Catharines Transit Commission Office
2012 First Street Louth
(Across from the St. Catharines Hospital)
|Day||Hours of Purchase|
|Monday to Friday||8:30am – 4:30pm|
Downtown Bus Terminal
70 Carlisle Street
(Between King Street & St. Paul Street)
|Day||Hours of Purchase|
|Monday to Friday||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:15 am – 5:15 pm|
|Sunday||10:15 am – 5:15 pm|
|Holidays||10:15 am – 5:15 pm|
10 Ride Pass Sales Locations
Central St. Catharines
- Big Deal Food Mart – 35 York St
- Seven Eleven – 104 Lake Street
- Zway Quick Mart – 247 Welland Avenue
- Gales Gas Bar – Martindale Road
- Most Avondale Stores – St. Catharines & Thorold
- Downtown Bus Terminal – 70 Carlisle Street
West St. Catharines
- Shopper’s Drug Mart – Pelham Health Centre
- St. Catharines Transit Office – 2012 First St. Louth
- Gales Gas Bar – St. Paul West
South End St. Catharines
- Milk Maid Variety
- Pen Centre – Customer Service
- Seven Eleven – Hartzel Rd.
- Shopper’s Drug Mart – Hartzel Rd.
- Shopper’s Drug Mart – Pen Centre
North End St. Catharines
- Big Bee – 434 Lake Street
- Linwell Variety – 486 Grantham Ave
- Seven Eleven – 314 Lake Street
- Shopper’s Drug Mart – Bunting Rd.
- Shopper’s Drug Mart – Scott Street
- Shopper’s Drug Mart – Port Plaza
- Zehr’s – Fairview Mall
- Sobey’s – Grantham Plaza
- Seven Eleven – Clairmont St.
- Pharma Plus – Thorold
- Henderson’s Pharmacy
- Gales Gas Bar – Confederation